Monday, February 15, 2010

R2 P2 D10...

*Update* I weighed again and it said 149.8! Better, but still a +.2 gain! We will see how tomorrow goes....

Just as I finished my happy dance, I need to start a mad dance!! I was +0.4 lbs this morning!!! WTH????? I went to Red Robin and was so good and ate my own food out of my purse no less!! So frustrating :( In both of my previous rounds there was only one day I had an actual gain. The only thing I can think of is that I had tomato and orange for the first time yesterday. I know they can cause problems for some people. But I used them both all the time in previous rounds. The one thing I did not do was weigh them. They were pretty big. I told myself that this round I was going to weigh everyday thru day 9, and then only weigh once a week. I hate the second half of the round when the losses get so sporadic or you have the days of no losses. That way you should see a really great loss no matter what. Boy do I wish I had done that this morning of day 10!

3 comments:

  1. Your still under 150! With implants. Focus on the positive, tomorrow will be better. Are you ovulating? Did you get all your water in yesterday? How about the SM tea?

    I am down 1...getting there. I went to the pool yesterday with the kids, so the chlorine did not effect me, which is good. Got two kms in at the pool this morning, tried to eat 3/4 of a large apple before hand, but it wasn't enough. Got home and needed to mix half a protein shake before I passed out. Tomorrow I am going to mix apple sauce and protein powder to use during my 2 hour bike! It will be the true test. I think I HAVE to move into eating more than the 500 calories with 2 plus hours of scheduled workouts...not to mention I can't afford to see a performance drop.

    PS I discovered something very interesting this morning. The syringes that I am using are WASTING .5cc of a dose every time. So basically I have been taking the lowest possible dosage. Last round I used different needles. I am going to up it by .5 starting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work! You look AMAZING!

    I understand the Red Robin bit for sure. ACK! BTW, not sure which protein powder you are using, but I have to give props to the Carb Solutions protein powder! It's incredibly tasty and has no sugar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Phoenix!! You are rockin! I am not ovulating, but my TOM is due on Friday. In my previous rounds I always lost during TOM except for the day it starts. You better be careful with those workouts!! We need you to survive! :) Your losses are great! Maybe the dose will help with hunger, although my guess is if you were not working out, you might not feel hungry. Let me know what happens :)

    Amy- I love Jay Robb protein powder. It doesn't have carbs and is only sweetened with stevia. I am really hoping for a drop tomorrow.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete