Saturday, March 6, 2010

R3 P3 D3...

I was so nervous to get on the scale after yesterday. I was up a bit, so today I am +1.0 above LIW. But that is fine with me :) Hopefully I won't be so starving today and can eat better. Off to throw a baby shower. Have a great day!

Here is what I ate today:

nutball

protein shake, 2 slices bacon

Shower:

mug cake with strawberries and cream, nutball, muffin with cream cheese, strawberries

string cheese, nutball

Red Robin:

1/2 club burger, 1/2 cobb salad, 1 slice cantaloupe

movies:

coco crack, 2 nutballs!, diet coke

Busy day. Shower turned out great. Did not even miss any of the food. Going out with friends for dinner, and then to the movies with the hubby :)

4 comments:

  1. You're doing great! You need to change your title since you are now 75 down! WOOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your first day of P3 went so smoothly for you! That's great-

    Are you eating enough fat? Including a bit more of it will help with the hunger pangs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, but since it was an HCG blog I did not want to mislead and say that all 75 were lost on hcg ;) Just the last 40!

    LD- I am eating more than my share of fat :) Probably a little too much. It was just strange to be so hungry yesterday. Today was much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to hear today was better with the hunger! sounds like you had fun at the shower-

    ReplyDelete