Thursday, September 2, 2010

R4 P2 D7...

Down -1.4 lbs! Yesterday was really good. I had tons of energy and was never hungry. Not bad at all. I did have the 4oz of protein at each meal, and that was not before cooking. I have been using the Costco pre cooked chicken strips that are just chicken and water. The fish is weighed at 4oz before cooking. I tried the rootbeer stevia in perrier yesterday....SO GOOD :) We got the basement all cleaned out so the contractors can start the demo today. I can't believe we had so much crap down there. I definitely see a garage sale in the future :) I hope today is as good as yesterday. Off to work! Here is what I am having today:

4oz chicken 146.6
200g celery 32.0
215g apple 111.8
4oz tilapia 110.0
150g cabbage 37.5
*115g straw 0.0
*5g cocoa 0.0

Total Calories: 437.9

** I ate dinner late and never ended up having my smoothie :(

3 comments:

  1. Jen P's doing it!! -1.4lbs is a terrific loss!!! I strongly feel that upping the protein is a good way to go.

    I go to Costco too-- which brand is the chicken? I never bought the pre-cooked chicken 'cuz I thought it would have too much sodium. But there's SO many nights that you just. don't. have. the. energy. to. cook!!!

    I'm very impressed with your basement project. Please take 'before' pictures, so that when the 'after' is finished, you can post and we can all admire your new space!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Loss! I don't shop at the warehouses and everybody tells me with the size of my family I should be doing it. I was at Costco a few years ago. I will have to revisit!

    We have an unfinished basement. The bones are there, studs, electrical and plumbing. I'm totally envious of your project! Please share progress pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LD- It is just the costco kirkland brand, you just have to make sure you grab the plain ones not the seasoned ones. These just have chicken, water, and less than 2% of the sodium stuff. It has 2 packages together. So easy and tastes good. I used those my first round because someone else recommended them who had excellent losses on the program, and that is all she used. I will try to get in there and take some before pics, but it is a bit crowded right now :)

    AR- I love Costco! Probably too much :) Go check it out. I know what you mean about the basement. Ours has sat there for 5 years now. It is not big just an extra TV room for the kids and a big bedroom.

    ReplyDelete