Wednesday, October 20, 2010

R4 P4 D9...

Down to 145.8 this morning! That is just +0.6 above LIW! It has been going down a little everyday. I don't know why because I am not doing anything different. I even had frozen yogurt and my mug cake yesterday. I went to the gym for the first time on Monday. I did a yoga/pilates fusion class. It was fun and felt good to be doing something again. Until the next day that is :) So sore! I definitely could feel the fact that I have not done anything in awhile. I am feeling "flabby" so I am going to focus on getting the muscle tone back :) It is another beautiful fall day. 70 and sunny, who could ask for anything more??

2 comments:

  1. It's FABULOUS, isn't it?! Congrats again on your AMAZING stabilization!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job with stabilizing!

    Mug cake and ice cream sounds like a bit of heaven.

    ReplyDelete