Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day Five...

Today I lost another 4 lbs!  This is amazing!!  I have felt pretty good and have not been super hungry.  The last 30-45 minutes before a meal are the hardest. I finally went to the bathroom this morning, so the smooth move tea helped yesterday. Here is what I ate today:

yerba mate tea, with tbsp milk
romaine, chicken, apple, melba toast.  
Dressing was apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and stevia.
I could not eat all of my apple so I saved it for later around 3:00pm and drank a bottle of the yerba mate you can just mix with hot or cold water.

Dinner was spinach, chicken, strawberries, melba toast.
I also made a lemon, strawberry icee before bed.  I used one strawberry from my dinner.

I drank 1tbsp apple cider vinegar in water, just because it was suggested.

Today I felt really good overall.  I felt mentally clear. No real hunger issues. The only thing I noticed was that at times I felt physically weak.  Like I knew that if I tried to do the things I normally would do (dance,volleyball,biking,etc) that I would not be able to.  I hope that adjusts because I am really missing my exercise.  I am going to try to go on a good walk tomorrow and see how I do. This really is easier than I thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment