Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day Four...

Got on the scale..... lost 4.6 lbs!  Holy Cow that is awesome!  So I lost all of the load days, plus 1.2 lbs from my starting weight.  I am so excited.  This is an easy way to lose weight.  Today I ate at 12:00 and 5:00.  I only had two time thru out the day that I felt kind of hungry, but it never got bad.  Had a couple of time that I thought about sugar, but it did not stay for long.  My neck was still killing me, but I did not want to throw up again, so I did not take the pain killers.  I don't know what is worse! :(  Oh  well.   Here is what I ate today:

Lunch;
Spinach
Strawberries
Chicken 
Melba toast
This was awesome.  I made a dressing of: 1/2 c water, 1/4 white vinegar, 3 stevia packets, sesame seeds and poppy seeds.
Dinner;
Cottage Cheese
Spinach
Strawberries
Melba Toast
used same dressing.

Today I tried to drink more water.  I tried a yerba mate tea that you just put into cold or hot water.  It was excellent in cold water with ice.  I also made a lemon icee before bed that was great.  1/2 lemon juiced, 1 stevia packet, 1 cup water, and 1 cup ice, blend till icee texture.  Perfect!  I have not gone to the bathroom yet so I tried some smooth move tea that was suggested. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment