Sunday, October 18, 2009

R2 P2 D10...



Do I need to say more??? Today is a VERY good day!! Only 4 lbs to reach my goal for this round! Looks like I might be able to surpass that one and shoot for closer to 150!!

Here is what I ate today:

1/4 apple, grissini

diced chicken lettuce wraps, 1/2 baked apple

1/4 apple, grissini

diced chicken, celery, 1/2 apple, dressing

1/2 apple

Walked for 45 minutes this morning. Walked on clouds the rest of the day.... :) Quality time with the hubby. Good Day.

3 comments:

  1. Whoot whoot whoot!!! Congratulations Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Huge Milestone! Where you afraid to look at the scale??? I will probably cry when I reach that huge of a milestone - way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sooo nervous to get on! Could not believe it when I saw the number. Definitely a very good day :)

    ReplyDelete