Thursday, October 8, 2009

R1 P3 D20....

0.0 at LIW. I thought I might be under today, since I did not eat as much yesterday. I was out and did not get to eat dinner until around 8:00pm. I ended up getting a blt grilled chicken salad from Wendy's. It was pretty good. Nothing but tons of lettuce, tomato, a little bacon bits, cheddar and the chicken breast. I just looked up the info and there was like 1400g sodium!! Holy cow! That has to be all in how they marinate the chicken breast. I know there is a little in the bacon bits but sheesh!! So now I am very happy to be at LIW and not higher :)

Here is what I ate today:

scrambled eggs w/bacon bits and cheddar
1/2 pear with sweet cream cheese

2 coco almond balls

egg salad on flax crackers
broccoli with ranch
coco almond ball

curry chicken salad
1/2 pear with sweet cream cheese
coco almond ball

Busy day. Had to close at the candy store. Tomorrow is the beginning of R2 P2 loading. Excited to load, but sad to leave p3 :( I hope that this round will be a success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment