Saturday, April 17, 2010

R3 D3 LM...

Yesterday was pretty busy so I did not get to check in :) I had a meeting a work and then went to visit a friend. We got some Cafe Rio for lunch and then I had Red Mango for the first time since last summer! I LOVE RED MANGO :) So good! Came home and got my weights workout in.

So, the not weighing things is weird. I have weighed everyday since last august. I am a perfectionist type and so the weighing always gave me immediate input as to how I was doing. Now I have several times a day that I feel great, but then several times that I swear I have gained weight and am huge :) Just goes to show that even after all of this progress, I still have issues! But like I said before, I eat pretty healthy all the time and I work out everyday. Realistically that is all I am willing to do without becoming a freak. So where I am, is going to have to be okay. I mean, I can tweak things here and there. Eat more or less if needed. But overall this is me :)

We are having warmer weather now, and the sun is already shining and the birds chirping. I love it. Today I have to work, and then I will most likely get the hubby to go walking or biking on the trail. Feels like it is going to be a good day :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so with you on the feeling huge part, everytime I start phase 3 I feel like I gain about 15 pounds!!! :) I still need to work on getting my mind to catch up with my weight loss so I can stop feeling fat all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man-o-man, you sound like you are in SUCH a healthy place, physically, mentally, and emotionally! I don't think we'll ever get to a place where we don't have issues of some kind. Isn't that what the journey is all about? discovering them and then working through them. But you're WAY ahead of the curve..... hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete