Thursday, April 22, 2010

R3 D8 LM...

Man, who knew having a job would mess up my blogging time :) I have been crazy busy between working and working out! I am so sore today, that getting up and out of a chair makes me want to cry! Yesterday the hubby came home from his road trip. It was really sunny so we went out and played volleyball for about an hour and a half until we were sweating our guts out. Then we sat in the hottub for a while. Next out to lunch and then to see the movie Date Night. It was pretty good, but not nearly as funny as I thought it would be. Our weather is completely nuts! By the time we were going to the movies, it was wind, severe rain, and thunder and lightening! 3 hours earlier and blue skies and sunshine. That's Utah for ya! Today I am going to work. It is supposed to be a weights day today, but I don't think I can do it :) I will have to do the treadmill instead and then try weights tomorrow if I can move :)

2 comments:

  1. Jen-
    I know you're working at selling hcg but I have an extra vial of 32 days of shots if you know anyone that is interested. It would be $60. I had to order it and my dr. split it but it needs to be used. All of my friends are afraid to do the injections! (That's all that I've done!). Anyways, if you have any friends or family that want this, I'll drive it up to SLC.

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! you have been busy! But it all sounds good-

    ReplyDelete