Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Proud to be an American....



I just had to comment about how lucky I feel to live in a country where your voice can be heard. Not only heard, but that we as American citizens really can step in when we feel things are going in the wrong direction. I cannot imagine living in other countries where you do not have that right, and where you just have to accept what is. NO MATTER WHAT SIDE YOU ARE ON, it is inspiring to see America demonstrate the most unique and special thing about our country. Sometimes your "team" wins and sometimes you have to endure. But the very fact that we have a choice, means EVERYTHING. We as Americans have no excuse. If you don't like it....... then do something about it. :)

4 comments:

  1. If ya don't vote ya can't complain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently found your blog and LOVE it. I am R1P2D21 and down 20lbs. You have alot of great info on here. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete