Friday, April 30, 2010
Thursday, April 29, 2010
I tried out a new recipe and they are awesome! They are my new favorite muffin. Here is the recipe. If you try them, let me know what you think :)
Monday, April 26, 2010
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
1. Full 8 week HCG program. Includes starter kit, all literature and videos, and full support. Currently, this is our Spring special for $299!
2. Need to do more than one round? Try our FREE HCG program! $87 per month for 6 months! 2 Bottles of HCG for free within the 6 month period and all the client initiated support you need!
3. Support only! $87 for 4 weeks of support. You decide what help you need and when!
4. DIY HCG!! Already know what you are doing? Then just come on in and pick up your HCG! First time is $97, and then only $75 there after. This is the 2oz bottle and will last 30 days with .5cc's 3 times per day!
I think its pretty cool that we have all these options. That should cover just about any situation :) Feel free to stop in or give me a call!
Pounds and Inches Away
124 E 138000 South Unit B4
Draper, Ut 84020
Monday, April 19, 2010
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Monday, April 12, 2010
Here is what I ate today:
protein shake with yogurt and berries
1 slice ezekiel bread with 1 tbsp pb and drizzle of honey
6oz broccoli, 2 tbsp ranch
1 cup cottage cheese, diced strawberries and melon
4 apricot halves
2 eggs + 2 whites with sprinkle of bacon and cheddar
1 slice ezekeil bread with 1 tbsp cc
1 sf coconut candy
Workout: 1 hour dance class.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Friday, April 9, 2010
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Here is what I ate today:
protein shake, ezekiel english muffin with cc and fruit spread
1/2 jerky stick, cottage cheese with diced pears
broccoli with ranch, almond flour scone
string cheese, 1/2 jerky stick, 4 apricot halves
cheeseburger, cantalope, 1/2 oreo shake
2 sf candies
Did my weights workout today and got all my bills paid and errands run!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Friday, April 2, 2010
1 ¼ cup blanched almond flour
¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ cup agave nectar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup shredded coconut
½ cup pumpkin seeds
½ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup almond slivers
¼ cup raisins
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda
- In a large bowl, combine grapeseed oil, agave and vanilla
- Stir dry ingredients into wet
- Mix in coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almond slivers and raisins
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish with grapeseed oil
- Press the dough into the baking dish, wetting your hands with water to help pat the dough down evenly
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes
- recipe printed from Elana's Pantry:http://www.elanaspantry.com/breakfast-bars/
Glazed Nuts: I have been dying for these!
Now I can have them sugar free! :)
1 egg white
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 cup perrier
1/2 cup splenda or sweetner of choice
2 cups nuts
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Wisk egg white until frothy.
Add perrier and wisk until frothy again.
Add salt, cinnamon, sugar and nuts.
Stir until completely coated.
Pour out onto a nonstick cookie sheet,
so they are one layer thick.
Bake for 1 to 1.5 hours,
until liquid is absorbed,
and they are shiny and crispy.
Mine took an hour. Stir half way thru.
These are so good,
and the house smells good too!
You can double/quadruple this recipe.