Friday, July 2, 2010

Loving the freedom!



Speaking of freedom...... I am most thankful this holiday weekend. Thanks to all who have gone before me and given me the freedoms I enjoy everyday. We are so lucky to live in this country. Even with it's flaws, it is head and shoulders above the rest!

I am also thankful that I am back to the freedom from constant calorie counting!! I have only gotten on the scale a few times and have been right on track. No counting. No pre planning of meals. Just good clean eating. I am also much more in tune with eating when hungry instead of eating because it was planned. I am naturally zig zagging do to busy work schedules, forgetting to eat, or getting hungry. Makes a lot more sense to eat when the body says it needs to, than to eat 6 times a day just because, even when you are not hungry.

Have a great 4th of July everyone! Let freedom ring :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I'll ever get to the point of not sticking with a menu. That's fine with me. I need to eat every few hours. We need to do, what we need to do...I'm glad you found what is right for you and it's working!

    Enjoy your holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What AR said! I am sooo happy you've found your groove!

    ReplyDelete