Friday, July 16, 2010

We are outta here!!!

Today is FINALLY the day!! We are packing up and getting on the road this morning! We will be gone for 2 glorious weeks and tonight I will rest my head on a pillow in Lake Chelan. I did one final check on the scale and was right where I have been for the last 4 months 149.8. So that is good. I will not be a freak, and have a great vacation! I am not sure how much chance I will have to get on here while I am gone, but I will be sure to post pics if I can. I hope you all have a good 2 weeks and I will miss catching up with you daily! Talk to you soon...... jen

5 comments:

  1. Have FUN!!!! Send us some pictures when you get a chance- That water looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, have a fantastic trip! Enjoy every second of it! I can't wait for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip... Jen if its possible when you get back i have some questions about hcg and breast aug. i just recently had a boob job when i was in maintanence and i was 127 going in (i lost a total of 60 lbs) and its been a week and i did cheat but i weighed in this morning at 150.. im freaking out and dont no what to do.. and i was told on the HCG forum to come to ur blog and u might be able to give me good advice.. if u can help my email is nicoletta6381@aol.com.. hope to hear from u..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen Payne- I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger award on my blog!

    Hope you're doing OK & having fun!

    ReplyDelete