Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Re-Entering the land of the living....


I spent the last 2 days being violently ill!! Finally this morning, I think I just might make it :) I have no idea what I had or where it came from, but wow it knocked me over. I was fine Monday morning, but by noon had nausea, and chills and was back in bed. Then came hours on end of nausea and vomiting! Sorry, TMI! This morning, I feel much better and am going in to work. On the plus side, I did not have to do my usual steak day monday and high protein Tuesday to make up for the weekend :) Only nine more days until vacation....... YIPPEE!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh hon! That sucks!! That's a correction technique I'd avoid in the future, okay?? :)

    I'm so glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh golly- that sounds awful! I'm so sorry you were feeling under the weather. I hope you're on the mend now, and tomorrow is even brighter for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was not a good way to start the week! I hope the rest is going good for you and you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete