Tuesday, July 13, 2010


That my friends, is the water of Lake Chelan!! And the reason that it is my favorite place on earth! The water is crystal clear and beautiful. And I will be there by Friday night...... ahhhh! My family waits for this vacation all year. And about right now, we are ready to BURST! :)

Work is definitely busier which is good. The new girls are great. I have been avoiding the scale and just going by the mirror. I feel good so I am not going to let anything ruin that before vacation. Now, I cannot guarantee what things will be like when I return :) Lake Chelan is also the home of some of my favorite food like coconut cream waffles and peppermint ice cream. There is just something about driving the boat into town, getting a cone and eating it while sitting on the back of the boat with your feet dangling in the water... :)

My husband has agreed to workout with me everyday, as long as I agree not to be a freak and enjoy myself even if I gain a little. He said I can freak out when I get back and work it off. Gotta love that man :) I have a million little errands to run and then off to work. Have a great day everyone!


6 comments:

  1. I love it! You're going to have a blast. You listen to your husband - he's spot on! Part of life is LIVING and INDULGING... just not OVER indulging. :) Have fuuuuuuuuuuuun!!! I need to pop in and see you (I have errands today - maybe I'll swing by in between).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen -- I invite you to submit photos to our photo contest -- details at:
    www.cometothelake.com! Cash prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to have a fabulous time on your vacation! That water is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks beautifl. You're going to have a fabulous time, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just googled that lake. How cool! I was in Coeur D Alene for my last race, and will be down there to support next year. I think I will tag on a week after wards and go to Lake Chelan, looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello fellow Washingtonian! I completely concur, I love Lake Chelan, and a little ice cream cone on a hot summer day is part of enjoying life, unless it's EVERY Day.

    I like your blog, congrats on your progress! I left you something on my blog, if you do that sort of thing. Here's the link. If not, I understand. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete