Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back in town.....

Finally got back from Houston and was able to pick up my blood work. Everything was looking pretty good except my Reverse T3 was way too high (not good if you would like to burn any fat), and my Ferritin levels were extremely low. I also remembered that someone posted a comment back in 2010 that after HCG they had very high Rev T3 and her doctor told her that she was seeing this in over 60% of her HCG patients. I have submitted my results to SugarFree and am interested in hearing her suggestions on how to get my body working properly again. I will post as soon as I hear back :)

2 comments:

  1. I too have had such a hard time getting my body to work correctly after 2 rounds of HCG. Please keep us all updated- I can't wait to hear what you find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The people who want to loss weight faster can use HCG. It works faster then the other diet plans.
    HCG DIET
    hcg hormone diet

    ReplyDelete