Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day Six.... Happy to Meet New Friends!

It has been great to hear from all of my friends, plus so many new ones :) I am also glad that some of you are doing this right along with me. Be sure to keep me up to date on your progress.

No scale is so bizarre! I find I don't spend nearly the amount of time thinking about HCG. It is like I can forget about it during the day and just do what I need to get done. I don't lay in bed in the morning and wonder what the scale is going to say. I don't over analyze the previous days menu to death, wondering if there was a tad too much salt, or if something is affecting me because the loss is not as good as I had hoped for. Overall I am pretty relaxed. My energy so far is great. I am doing some exercise everyday, and that makes me happy because in the past I wanted to avoid it, in case it made me retain water, and I did not have a good loss. In general, it feels much more healthy and balanced :)

I will post what I ate, because I know people like to see what the diet is like when they are new to it.

Yesterday was:

Chicken, Romaine, Apple, Melba

Tilapia, Asparagus, Strawberries, Melba and Strawberry Lemonade

1 liter water, 1 liter yerba mate tea, 1 liter peppermint water

I am really missing my husband who is in Houston right now, but I am glad to be getting this over with while he is gone. So much easier without the temptation to go out with him :)

4 comments:

  1. Can I just say thank you... I just went and looked at your before and after pics! I am much larger than you, (Starting weight 318)but you really inspired me... today is my 4th day on the vlcd and I have lost 11lbs, can't tell anywhere of course but I am so ready for my body to start reshaping itself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Congrats!! This is just the beginning of your adventure :) It does not matter where you start because with a little dedication you will reach your goal. I have to tell you to keep going. I saw a big difference after that first round, but probably the biggest after my second! It will be tough at times, but so worth it. Be sure to check in so I can follow your progress. Feel free to ask questions anytime you need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting back in the habit is always tough but you are doing it. I know the feeling of freedom you must have and that is awesome. I hope to get away from the scale like you after my next round it just seems so much more healthy mentally! I think I'd like to get down to once a week on the same day or even once a month! We'll see.......hooray for the no scale victories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I please tell you how glad I am you're back?

    ReplyDelete