Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This might help....

Hi guys, I created a sidebar gadget that has the individual links for each part of the HCG Diet Analysis. This makes it simple for you to read and get all the information without getting lost in the process. Also, Sugarfree herself commented on my last post and would like your input about some possible ways of getting the information out to the masses :) Be sure to weigh in, and let her know what you think would be helpful. She also mentions that a new thread will be added in the next day or so with more information. I will post that when it comes up. Hope you are having a great day :)

As for me I am just following the same basic principles of high sat fat, mod protein, and low carb. I am not eating any carbs if I eat before noon. I am just eating when I feel that I am hungry, and that is not often. Here is what I have had so far today:

9:00am
2 eggs
1 strip thick bacon
spinach
sprinkle of cheese

3:45pm
romaine lettuce
ground beef with chili powder
1/2 avocado
sprinkle of cheese
dressing of sf salsa mixed with sour cream
3/4 of a small apple diced and fried in coconut oil. Served with sliced almonds and a drizzle of heavy cream.

My fasting glucose was 75. After my lunch it was 90. Very pleased with that. Not sure what else I will have today. I will wait and see where my hunger leads me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment