Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day Eight...

ZERO!  That is what the scale said this morning.  I was devastated.  I could not figure out what I did wrong and thought am I going to stall already??  But then I started to count the days since my last period and it had been 29 days....hmmmm.  One hour later I started.  Phew!  After reading everyone elses blogs I knew that you will mostly like flip between gains and/or just maintain thru out this time.  This is a challenge to not get those great results on the scale for your hard work each day :)  I was a little more emotional today, to be expected, but none of the horrible cramps people had talked about.  I am going to go straight thru with the shots as long as I feel good.  I noticed that this has been all encompassing for the last 8 days and that I needed to do my hair, put on my make up and go do something instead of scouring the web for possible HCG info! Tried to really up the water intake. Went biking for 30 minutes after dinner. Here is what I ate today:
Morning: Yerba Mate Tea  hot
Lunch:  romaine, chicken, and "apple pie".  Found recipe that was pretty good.
Afternoon: Yerba Mate Tea  cold
Dinner: steak,spinach,strawberries. 
Eve: Perrier with lemon and stevia

Mr. Scale....please move in the right direction tomorrow..... ;)

1 comment:

  1. This post helped me a lot! I just started my period yesterday and weighed in a lb less, this morning my cramps were horrible and I only lost .8 lbs. Today is my day 8:)

    ReplyDelete