Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day Twelve...

Morning of day 12......down 1.4 lbs!!  Very excited!  I am going to go do some cartwheels and will finish update tonight!

Went for a 35 min walk this morning. Beautiful! Kind of a lazy day today. My friend that is doing this with me has been struggling over the last couple of days with only losing .2 over the last 3 days.  This tells me, I know I need to mentally prepare for those days too.  Those days are going to happen along the way, but just gotta keep going!  Here is what I ate today:

Morning: Yerba Mate Tea  hot
Mid: Yerba Mate Tea cold
Lunch: hamburger,tomato,strawberry chocolate smoothie.
Mid: Yerba Mate Tea cold
Dinner: egg+3whites, 3/4 apple
Eve: other 1/4th of apple

I love the hamburger tomato thing, but I know some people have issues with beef.  I am only going to have it 2-3 times a week just to be sure.  Also tried the eggs today, which is in the protocol as something to have occasionally, and they were really good.  Not much else to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment