Friday, August 28, 2009

Day Ten...

Finally!  Down -1.0 lbs!  I really needed to see that today.  Funny how your mind plays tricks on you.  Even though I am on my period I started thinking that something was wrong with my foods or hidden sugar etc.  I got my new Stevia products yesterday and am going to try them out today.  Energy was better this morning, but started feeling really tired around 4pm.  Went for 45 min bike ride after dinner.  Felt kind of down today.  Wished for comfort food.  Felt like 40 days seemed like forever.  I am sure TOM is the culprit.  Oh well tomorrow is another day.  

Here is what I ate today:
Morning:  Yerba Mate Tea  hot, 1/4 apple
Lunch: Chicken, Tomato, Strawberry Chocolate Smoothie
Dinner: Cod, Asparagus, Rest of apple

Pretty boring day.  Happy for the weight loss, and hoping that it won't go back up tomorrow since I am still on my period.....

No comments:

Post a Comment