Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day Seven...

Down -1.6lbs today!  Woo Hoo!!  I have been doing this with a friend and we have almost the same exact results so far.  Felt good this morning, but also had slight hunger feelings.  Nothing bad.  Drank tea and water then worked out. Did the same workout as yesterday, and felt really good afterwards. Yesterday I noticed that my box of Nu Stevia had maltodextrin!  That is a starch.  It hasn't seemed to effect me so far, but I ordered some new stevia products in chocolate, vanilla, and plain by Sweetleaf that doesn't add any extras.  Got a little tired in the afternoon, probably due to not sleeping well with my neck. Foods are starting to taste different. A week ago I would have turned my nose up at salad with just salt pepper and lemon juice or vinegar.  Now it tastes heavenly.  Bonus!! Here is what I ate today:

Morning: Yerba Mate Tea  hot
Mid-morning: Yerba Mate Tea cold
Lunch: romaine,chicken salad with melba crumbled on top.  Strawberry chocolate slush on the side.
Afternoon:  Yerba Mate Tea cold
Dinner: Asparagus,cod,orange.
eve: tazo tea

Great day today.  Not as energetic as yesterday, but thats okay.  Had a few of those moments where you say, do I really need to do this etc, etc.  But it passed quickly.  Miss going out to eat with my husband.  We loved going out together for a fun dinner and dessert.  Not to mention that I hate cooking and being in the kitchen :(  But he also looks fab, and doesn't have to do a thing so in the end I always pay the price, not him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment