Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day One...

Today is a loading day.  I did not eat as much as I should have, but I have been on vacation the last 2 weeks and gained 5 pounds so I think I will be okay.  Heres what I ate:

Split with a friend:
JCW Hawaiian burger combo, with cheese fries and banana split.
Pumkin cookie
Salad, about 10 chips and salsa, chicken and 1/3 of a molten chocolate cake.

For some reason I felt like I could not shove one more thing in mouth.  HCG?  I don't know, but it was hard.

1 comment:

  1. I SOOOOOO appreciate your blog. I'm on day 8 right now. It's rough. I'm not hungry but I'm missing certain foods. I'm doing the 43 day program, but I'm thinking about not skipping shot days so it ends up to be 36 days. Not sure, but anyway, thank you again for this blog!

    ReplyDelete