Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day Three....

Got on this scale this morning......gained 3 lbs!! :(  Kinda scary, but thats what is supposed to happen.  That is a total of 3.4 lbs gained over the 2 loading days.  This is the first day of the VLCD, so I am a little nervous about being starving and all that.  My neck also went out on me and I am in alot of pain.  On pain killers with not alot of food.  That should be fun.   I started drinking water and was not really hungry until around 11:00am.  Had lunch at 12:00 and dinner at 7:30.   I was not hungry all day.  I think this was in part to the pain meds.  I ended up throwing up right before dinner, which was not fun at all.  But I was able to eat dinner and be okay the rest of the night.  Here is what I ate today:

Lunch;
chicken, strawberries, cucumbers, melba toast.  I also made a drink using lemon juice, 1 strawberry, stevia, and perrier and ice.  It was good and I was full.
Dinner;
apple, cottage cheese, melba toast.  I did not eat my vegtable.

Overall it was a good day.  Can't wait to see the results of the first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment