Monday, August 24, 2009

Day six....

Down -1.0 lbs today!  Not as big as the first few days but it should settle in to the .7 to 1 lb mark per day.  Today is awesome!  I feel better than ever.  Mentally clear and physically strong.  I did 30min walking on treadmill at 3.0mph, and then did a set of 15 squats,lunges,biceps,triceps,shoulders,upper crunches,lower crunches, and both sides of obliques.  I was worried that I would not feel good or need to stop, but in fact I felt even better after working out.  No hunger what so ever.  I was an hour late for lunch, but was perfectly fine and did not even eat my melba toast.  If this is how I will feel the whole protocol, then this will be a breeze.  Here is what I ate today:
Morning: Yerba Mate tea hot
Lunch: romaine, steak, strawberry chocolate sorbee/slush?
Mid-Afternoon:  Yerba Mate tea cold
Dinner: cod,asparagus,apple
Eve: lemon icee
 
GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment