Monday, August 31, 2009

Day Thirteen...

Ok people, what did I say yesterday about being prepared... yep today was a gain of .2 lbs!  I did not take my magnesium and had not gone to the bathroom in a few days so I don't think that it is a real gain, but it is definitely no loss.  The great thing is that by having friends and the forums you know that these days are to be expected.  If you think about it, the average woman loses 25-30 pounds on a 40 day round.  So that would mean there will be the equivalent of 10-15 days with no loss at all.  I am thirteen days in, and only had one day with no loss (TOM), so in reality I am doing pretty good :)  I did have beef, egg, and sugar free gum yesterday.  BUT I have eaten all of these besides the egg before and lost a pound or more.  So my guess is like Dr. S says, that there are just some days that the body is catching up from big losses or the hcg is breaking down a bunch of fat which requires water retention and you don't see a loss until you release it.  Either way I am good and happy with all of my success so far!  By the way, my friends stall of 3 days broke today with a pound loss! Yea!

Here is what I ate today:
Morning: Yerba Mate Tea cold
Lunch: chicken,tomato,strawberry choc smoothie
Dinner: chicken,romaine,melba,orange
Eve: tea

Today was a pretty good day.  Walked for about 40 min.  Felt pretty tired in the afternoon for a few hours.  Felt bummed out and craved the good old life of going out to dinner and good food:(  Realized that your emotions really swing from one end to the other thru out this process. Took my magnesium.  We will see what tomorrow brings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment