Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day Nine...

Down -.2 lbs.  Not much but hey at least it was down and not up.  It has been hard mentally not to get that daily big loss, and also the wondering if it will pick right back up when this is over.  But I decided not to stress too much and just keep going.  This morning I drank my tea and went for about a 45 min walk.  Then had to go help put together desks at my sons new school, and finished it off with 1/2 hour of weeding.   I am now VERY tired.   Took it easy for most the rest of the day. Tried to take a nap but my mind would not let go.  My body wanted to really bad, but no go.

Here is what I ate today:
Morning: Yerba Mate Tea  hot
Lunch: Xtra lean hamburger, tomato, strawberry/choc slush
Afternoon:  Yerba Mate cold
Dinner: chicken, tomato, apple
Todays food was awesome, both meals I sprinkled chili powder, salt, pepper, and cumin and just simmered those together with the meat and tomato. Almost like chili.  Could eat that every day, and I don't like tomatoes!  There is that thing again.  Food tastes different.

Tried to go to bed early....MISTAKE.  I had been so tired all day and thought that would be easy.  NO.  I got in bed by nine and could not sleep until 1:30am.  And it was toss and turn all night.  Not fun.  My friend said she had the same problem on her period.  These periods cause all kinds of havoc.  I noticed I also feel hunger in the mornings and at night when on my period that are not there usually.  I just drink water or tea and it goes away, but still more to deal with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment