Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pumpkin Almond Butter Brownies.....

Photo and recipe courtesy of thisprimallife.com

Here is the recipe to the Pumpkin Almond Butter Brownies: You can also use peanut butter if you prefer. I personally will add dark choc chips ;)

Ingredients:

1 cup almond butter
¾ cup mashed pumpkin or other squash, canned or steamed
1 egg
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp baking soda

Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Pour into a greased 8 x 8 in pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Serves 8.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry I missed you! I have a credit at the store so I may be by soon to pick up the almond flour so I can make THIS! YUM!!

    I LOVE your new layout, by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you mean Almond Flour or is there an Almond Butter product?

    Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is just almond butter, not almond flour. You can get almond butter in most health food stores and costco carries it too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You finally found the pumpkin??? I was walking through the grocery store today and saw some... Immediately thought of your blog.

    ReplyDelete