Sunday, June 20, 2010

R3 LM D65.... Happy Father's Day!

I am a very lucky girl to have two wonderful men in my life:

First of all I just want to say how grateful I am for a wonderful father! I had the dad everyone wishes they had. He always made time for us and was such a great example. He works so hard for his family and never stops giving. I love you Dad!

Second, I have to say how grateful I am to my husband for being such a great father. He is so good to us, and works his butt off for us too :) My oldest has given us such a hard time, and even though it is his step son, he has never stopped trying. I don't know what I would do without him. He is truly my best friend in the world. Love you babe!



2 comments:

  1. What WONDERFUL pictures, and what a beautiful post! I hope it's a wonderful day for you and both your men! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE this template!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! I hope you enjoy the day with your two wonderful men.

    ReplyDelete