Friday, June 4, 2010

R3 LM D51.....

I must have blinked and a month went by! TOM showed up today and I had no idea. Because I am not weighing all the time I did not get to see the scale go up and then wonder if TOM was coming :) That does however, explain the recent constipation, and puffy feeling :)

Work is back to normal and we have gotten the store put in. We now carry all of the products most used and needed for protocol and maintenance. All in one place!! So if you know any one who needs supplies for any phase send them on in! We have stevia, yerba mate, breadsticks, salad dressing, spices, smooth move, books, scales, freeze dried fruits, almond flour, cookbooks, sugar free chocolates, protein bars/shakes and more!!

Life is good. Maintenance is great. I will be taking our annual vacation for 2 weeks soon and can hardly wait. We go to Lake Chelan, Wa. to the family lake cabin every year. It is heaven on earth!

2 comments:

  1. Are those sugar free chocolates okay for P3? I may need to try one!

    You sound terrific! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are fine for p3 as long as you don't go crazy with them :) I hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete