Monday, June 7, 2010

R3 LM D53....Chicken Curry Clafoutis!

I can't believe it is June and I just barely turned on the AC, and spent our first weekend at the pool! It's about time :) I am loving the sunny weather and loving that school is out. I was checking out Marks Daily Apple and found this yummy looking recipe! This is curry chicken, but you can make it sweet rather than savory too! Click here to get the recipe. http://www.marksdailyapple.com/chicken-curry-clafouti/


I am noticing that it is harder to keep free days to once a week. Lately they seem to crossover from Sat into Sun.... :) I still correct it back over the week but I don't like the habits I am forming. I am a perfectionist/overachiever type. The HCG diet is perfect for that. You always have a goal and rules to follow for each phase. I am great at achieving goals! BUT- in lifetime maintenance there is no more goal I am trying to achieve in the next month. This is very hard for me. I am leaving for my vacation in the middle of July. So I have about 5 weeks. I think I am going to give myself a new challenge. I would like to lose 5lbs and see if I can get back to my original LIW of 144.4 before I added in exercise. I will zig zag my calories and try to average 1650 to lose. I will also just do one free hour a week like I had planned originally. I will keep up with my same workouts, but I am going to try to do core everyday for swimsuit season :) Here is a sample of the fat loss zig zag I will follow in the middle column.

7 comments:

  1. Jen - thanks for the comment! I am not sure that I have it under control, I am really missing the loosing! I would like to continue losing about 5 more pounds! LOL! I have also been reading about the zig zag calorie thing, I will be interested in hearing how it works for you, good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing awesome Jen! What sight did you use that gives you the zig zag calorie allowance?

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of zig zag calories, I hope it works for you! I'll be following to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amie Sue: here is the where I got the calculator:http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm.

    Pretty cool! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Jen, I tried to copy and paste that link it and it doesn't work. Any other ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amie Sue, that is the link but I don't know why it is not going there. Just go to www.freedieting.com. On the left side is Calculators. Go to Daily Calorie Needs. Fill in the info and then click 7 day zig zag and it will show that too. Let me know if that works:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That worked Jen, thank you so much. I love reading your blog, I check it daily. hehe

    ReplyDelete