Thursday, June 17, 2010

R3 LM D62.... Have you seen my pumpkin??



Okay, I would like to know where you guys have put all of the canned pumpkin?? I have been to several stores and there is none! I am trying to make these delicious pumpkin almond butter brownies and I am out of luck! If you see some, let me know.


As of this morning I lost another pound so the 5.5 is officially gone :) Three days to gain it and 3 days to lose it. I can live with that. The sun is out today which makes me happy. I think I will go to dance class and then lay by the pool for an hour before work. Then tonight the chaos of furniture moving will begin..... I need to rest up for that right?? :)

6 comments:

  1. OH MY! If I see some, I'll let you know. I'll even buy some for you so long as you save me a brownie or two! :D

    Congrats on the correction!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work on losing those 5.5 lbs. The brownies look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those brownies do look good.. too bad you can't find the pumpkin! Great job on the loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not easy to find pumpkin here in Houston either. I learned from the Kroger manager that there is a national pumpkin shortage b/c Libby's owns 90% of pumpkin growers in the U.S. and wherever these growers are, there has been major flooding there, & no one can get into their fields. I don't know what this will mean for Thanksgiving this year! I buy canned pumpkin for my precious angel, Libby (my cocker spaniel) to put on top of her dinner every night, and we've had a time of it, trying to find it for her. I have had luck at Whole Foods (organic) & at HEB- again their organic brand. I don't know if that helps--

    Congrats on getting rid of the last of the 5lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have the recipe that you can share for thos pumpkin brownies. They look delish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg I must have that recipe-looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete