Tuesday, June 15, 2010

R3 LM D60...

Wow, it has been awhile since my last post. First of all I had been zig zagging calories. I had huge drops and then as soon as I got back to my usual weight of 149.4 it just stayed there. Then the weekend came and everything went to hell :) We are having all of our floors redone. This weekend was the hardwood and next weekend is all the carpet. So I had no stove, dishwasher etc. We ended up eating out all weekend and I paid for it! 3 days of fast foods and treats equals 5.5lbs! So yesterday was a steak day. I lost 2.5lbs this morning and will just follow program to get the rest off :) But now I have one month till vacation so I gotta get my butt in gear! On a better note here are some photos of the transformation!







The only problem now is that the rest of the house looks like a war zone covered in sawdust! AND the counters now stick out like a sore thumb! Those will be next!

5 comments:

  1. WOW, look at that! We have the same floors it looks like. :) They are beautiful!

    You know, 5 pounds from that many days of fast food actually isn't that bad! You'll correct in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new floors!!! They are exactly the color I would get in my house! :) It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been anxiously waiting a post :) You're floors look great! Too bad about the 5 lbs, but you'll get it off in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love your decorating. The floors look great. We certainly need some new wood floors but my husband wants to wait until we no longer have a dog so she won't wreck the new floors like she did the old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful floors. Hardwood makes such a dramatic difference in any room. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete