Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day Fourteen...

Down -1.0!  So happy to see that this morning :)  My son was so sweet last night, and made me my "soda" while I was in the hottub.  It was great.  I came back in and saw a packet of opened splenda on the counter and about passed out.  I started to panic and my son laughed at me and said "MOM, I know you use the green (stevia) packets!  Look in the trash, you'll see the empty one!"  Funny, who would have thought you could have a heart attack over a packet of splenda:)
Today was one of the euphoric days I had earlier in the week.  Massive energy, felt great, no hunger, it was awesome.  I tried going back to dance class. Extremely hard class.  I modified and made it thru the whole class.  I thought I was going to be shaky and starving by the time I was done, but it did the opposite.  I felt even better and did not want to eat until 2pm.  I love dance! 

Here is what I ate today:
Morning:  Yerba Mate Tea  hot
Mid: Yerba Mate Tea cold
Lunch: Chicken,tomato,1/2 apple
Mid: 1/2 apple
Dinner: orange roughy,asparagus,strawberry choc smoothie.

Great day. Took a 20 min bike ride after dinner. Wish everyday was like this one.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment