Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy Saturday!

Nothing like waking up on a glorious saturday morning with TOM to greet you! Knew that one was coming. Work has been pretty busy the past couple days. Last night my husband and I went to see Step Up 3. You know me, I love dance. It was SO bad when it comes to acting, but the dancing was pretty cool. This morning we are going to go work out and then have some Kneaders french toast! YUM! I have been reading a fitness girls blog for about the past 7 years. She is awesome and I love her insight. Her latest post: Discipline, Diets and Whining is perfect. Click the link to read. So good :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link to the article. I enjoyed reading it, and saw myself in it too. We just have to decide which voice to listen to, and then do it! That is the hard part!!

    ReplyDelete