Friday, August 13, 2010

My favorite breakfast these days!



Down another -0.8lbs this morning! Very pleased to know that just getting back to my normal eating and exercise takes the body back to where it should be. And the food is great too. This has been my breakfast all week. Yum! 2 scrambled eggs with 1/2 oz colby jack cheese, a sprinke of bacon and jalapeno. 1 slice ezekiel bread with butter and honey drizzled on it. Some strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries. Diet? What diet? I will take this anyday!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds divine. Congratulations! You really have fixed yourself. Hope you're enjoying the gorgeous weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- that breakfast looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a simple, yet delicious meal. I do this one often when I am in a hurry and my kids love the combination! Keeping things simple is the best way to go, I got lost in a complicated mess of eating a while back, and I feel so much more liberated now since I began to keep things simple.

    ReplyDelete