Monday, August 9, 2010

Will I ever learn??

So, I get back from vacation and turns out the gain isn't that bad, and what do I do?
(I told myself I would just eat clean until the weight was off, before there were any more free days.) Well, Saturday morning TOM hit. Then it became a free day. Probably would not have been too bad, had Sunday not become a free day too! For pete's sake! As of this morning, instead of the 4.6 above I am 7.8 above! TOM is some of that. I have lost 7# in one week before, so let's see what I can do :) Steak day today and then low carb the rest of the week. I have decided to do my next round starting the first weekend in September. I just want to be 149.8 at least by the time I start again so I am not re-losing. I have plenty of time for that. It would be really nice if a few of you could stand post outside of Kneaders this Saturday with a scale. Don't let me in the door unless I am back at 149.8 :) I promise I will learn.....someday.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment