Monday, August 30, 2010

R4 P2 D4....

Well, I did the VLCD yesterday all day till 7pm and was just getting ready to make my second meal when the family really wanted to go out. I had originally planned to do 3 loading days and start VLCD today. So, in the end they convinced me to have one final meal! It was hard because I really wanted to start and see the numbers drop :) So today is my first real VLCD. I lost .2 yesterday even with the meal so I am 160.2. I am off to work this morning with my food ready to go! My first goal is to get back to where I spent the last 5 months or so at 149.8. That was before vacation and loading. Here was today:

4oz chicken 146.6
215g apple 111.8
200g celery 32
3oz chicken 110
115g straw 36.8
200g tomato 36
5g cocoa 10

Total Calories: 483.20

**I am going to leave out the starches and up the protein just a smidge. A lot of people have been having better results with that. Also, the HCG book I use says that unsweetened cocoa is a spice and I have used it in every round so far. I drink 1 liter of water, 1 liter cold yerba mate iced tea, 2 cups hot tea daily. The cocoa is used for a strawberry smoothie, made with portion frozen strawberries, 1 TBSP cocoa, 3/4 cup water, stevia to taste. Blend till smooth. I will only going walking 20-30 minutes for exercise, when I feel the energy to do so :)

3 comments:

  1. I bet you hit your pre-vacation weight in a week. You'll do great. So what was your last meal for load day 3? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too restarted yesterday and my weight is similar to yours at 158lbs. I'll be following you to help keep me motivated. You've already done an amazing job with your weight loss. Keep going strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I upped my protein last round, and had good results doing it. To compensate, I just ate fewer veggies so my daily calorie count didn't exceed the 500 limit.

    You're gonna have a great round this time! I love the idea of the cocoa in the shake.

    As you do more rounds, you get more familiar with what works for you, and I think it actually makes those rounds more user-friendly. You know what works for you at this point, and you're gonna see your goal before you know it!!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete