Monday, October 4, 2010

R4 P3 D14....

Well the garage is clean! It only took 3 runs to the dump and 2 runs to the local charity :) But BOTH cars fit into the garage nicely! Since I seem to be in the process of "mucking out", my goal is to get my closet cleaned out and the kitchen cupboards this week. But first I have to wash all of my clothes today. I literally think I have worn every piece of clothing I own. Since the last 2 weeks have been a chaos between the house renovation and work crap, I have not done any laundry!! Weight has been the same for the last 2 days at 146.0. That is +0.8 above LIW. Loving that. I told myself that I refuse to go back to the calorie counting nightmare that was after last round. I am really trying to listen to my body, and if the weight goes up a little, to make adjustments without calorie counting and just make smart decisions. Seems to be working so far. I feel very relaxed and free, like my first two rounds. I really think my weight did not stick last round and the only reason it did was because I had to workout like crazy and count calories to make it happen. I still have another week to go to add exercise. I am going to do the opposite of my usual. I normally am a cardio queen and avoid weights. I can cardio for hours, but weights are hard for me. I am going to try to do all weight related training such as yoga/pilates, along with upper and lower body resistance. My focus is going to be on strength, and I will only do two twenty minute interval sessions per week. Time to go, my closet is calling.... ;)

3 comments:

  1. Where do you get your energy?? I am in desperate need of cleaning and sorting and I just can't seem to get off the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you got so much accomplished! Doesn't an organized/clean house bring on a feeling of peace? I need to get to work on my closets and drawers.

    Nice job on the weight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tired just reading your post! How nice it must be to have a completely remodeled basement, now organized garage, and soon an organized closet! Wanna come to my house? I love that you're listening to your body, and not being ruled by that darned scale. You've done so well this round!!!

    ReplyDelete