Monday, October 18, 2010

R4 P4 D7....

Today is 146.4, which makes me very happy. I did not weigh yesterday and was interested to see how things were after the weekend. I have been pretty good, but tend to do a little more on the weekends than during the week. Yesterday I had the following:

2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon
1/2 pear
almond flour/flax english muffin in a cup with butter and drizzle of honey

large iced coffee with sf syrup and cream

Red Robin Mount Olympus Burger served with no bun on a bed of lettuce
3 fries :)
2 cantalope wedges
diet coke

2 sf candies

cottage cheese mixed with greek yogurt and 1 tbsp sf rasbperry jam
chocolate coconut mug cake with dollop of whip cream

So nice to have fun weekends and not have to pay like my Kneaders french toast days :) And that is even with having cake for dinner :)

2 comments:

  1. You mean you can have your cake AND eat it too? ;) Excellent! I'm going to have to ask you to point me in the direction of your various mug recipes. They sound yummy!

    Well done, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have figured it out-- and cake too! I love it-

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete