Tuesday, October 12, 2010

R4 P4 D1...

First day of P4 starts off with a bang :) I am exactly +2.0 above LIW this morning. I ate out a lot over the weekend, and had a slice of real lemon cheesecake last night after dinner. So today, I will eat at home and be good :) Life has been so hectic, I think I will try and maybe read some of my book I have been trying to read forever. I also need to think about starting my workouts, and deciding what type of exercise I want to incorporate. It is sunny today, but it was definitely COLD this morning! Sad to see summer go. I love fall, but winter is way too long in Utah. I need to be one of those people who spends half the year in one location, and the other half in another :) Sounds fabulous to me!

2 comments:

  1. Do I ever hear ya! I don't "do" winter. I just don't. I love Spring and Fall - Summers are usually too hot for me, though this last one was mild enough I thoroughly enjoyed it!

    You sound great - I LOVE the new picture with your cute hat!

    I'll be curious what you decide to do exercise wise! I love pilates, but I think I'll wait a little while and see how the losses go before I try it again.

    *HUG*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Winter! I only wish we had more cold weather here in Houston. We have such a short, extremely mild season here, where you hardly ever get to wear winter clothes. Now, if I had snow every day, and had to dig the car out to go to work, I think it might not be so attractive!

    I love your new picture and background!!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete