Thursday, October 14, 2010

R4 P4 D3...

Not much new to report. I ate really well after going up, and to my surprise ended up 2 more pounds up the next day! I have done this long enough to know that major moves are always hormonal, especially when the eating is right. I just ate right again, and was back down the 2 pounds, but still at the +2.0 mark from the day before. I am thinking I hit ovulation. I am guessing it will just come back down on it's own with good food. As I was contemplating new workouts and reading over at KarlMacphee I came across this video and could stop laughing! Now that would be an interesting workout :)

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty funny Jen P!! You made me laugh!!!

    You are an expert at this and really know your body! I admire your insights and determination. You WILL come down when this passes!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete