Friday, October 8, 2010

R4 P3 D18....

I am staying between 145.8-146.0. That's .6 to .8 above LIW. I am not counting any calories or stressing out at all!! After all of the insane years of freak dieting, this right here is the absolute very best thing about HCG.......peace. Freedom from the chaos, period. When I think about all of the years I wasted stressing about my weight/body image, it really does boggle the mind. So much wasted time.
Right now I am 3 days from P4, and find myself in my usual dilemma. I don't want to create carb intolerance, but am loving the food and see no need to add it. But, I said I was going to add as much as I could so that my body would hopefully tolerate them. I guess I will add the Ezekiel products to start and go from there. Funny, but the idea of my precious Kneaders french toast, sounds way too sweet and kind of nauseating right now. I would much rather have my choc coconut mug cake any day.
I have been having the Baked Chicken Meatballs everyday for lunch or dinner. I have had them on zucchini noodles, sauteed cabbage, and chopped romaine. All were great. It is nice when you make them, because then you have meals for the whole week!
After the kitchen makeover I decided it was time to update the decor. It turned out so beautiful. Here is the before and after:


8 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! What a difference! It looks like it's been professionally staged!

    You are THE most stable person I've met. I love your relaxed attitude. Hopefully it will rub off on me!

    *wave*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you like to bake so I wanted to let you know about a recipe option I tried that turned out pretty good that substitutes flour with pork rinds (I know it sounds bad, but hear me out). Use plain pork rinds and process them until they are flour consistency or as close as you can get. The recipe I used was for pancakes. It calls for eggs, heavy cream, 3-4 oz of pork rinds, which is a whole bag, and some spices. They came out really well and tasted great. There is virtually no carbohydrates in them.

    Anyway, I don't see why pork rinds can't be substituted for other recipes that need flour, like biscuits, muffins or even bread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN to the miracle of HCG being that you can maintain without obsessing over everything. I'm in my second round now, but on Phase 3 and 4 after my first round, I kept pinching myself...waiting for the other shoe to drop. But it was REAL - if you stabilize well, you can maintain so easily! Congrats on that wonderful feeling. Your kitchen is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen P you are a stabilizing MIRACLE!!! Oh that I could copy you and your metabolism! You are really remarkable!

    Your remodel is amazing!! I can't believe all you did and in such a short amount of time too- Incredible! It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete