Sunday, May 23, 2010

R3 LM D39....... Hot Pockets :)

As you all know I try not to eat anything out of boxes or bags. For this mornings humor, this is a very good reminder as to WHY!



So yesterday was definitely too FREE of a day! I was so sick by last night. It started off great. I went running and then went to Kneaders for french toast. Delicious! Then we went shopping and everyone has told us we need to try Five Guys burgers. So that was where we went to lunch. I am an In-and-Out girl thru and thru, so I was a little skeptical :) I will say their fries were pretty good, but I don't want the fries so much anymore. I got the bacon cheeseburger and all the fixings. I had the bun too. The funny thing is the bun completely ruined it. It tasted like chemical cardboard. I tried to take it off, and it was so messy. In the end, I would not go back. Sorry Five Guys lovers, for me it is double, double protein style any day :) Then we went to see the movie "Letter to Juliet". It was really good. We shared some red velvet bundt cake, reeses pieces, licorice and nuts. TOO MUCH! When we got home we took our son to get some sundried tomato cheese bread and Coldstone. I was sure I was going to throw up but I didn't :) Needless to say, I was not proud :) I gained 3 pounds from yesterday! BUT- that doesn't scare me. I have my new secret weapon: excellent "carb tweaked" eating, combined with fun excercise = same weight next saturday! :)


3 comments:

  1. First, LOVE the video. Second, you're not crazy. No, you don't need to lose any weight, however, I plan on doing a round a year to simply give my body a nice detox, and when I start back to exercising again, to give it a reshaping round. I have some thighage that most certainly could use some reshaping! Third, you're right - being able to speak from experience about what you're offering would be invaluable. Consider it homework! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video. I'm on P2 and the food yesterday sounds SO good right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious! My husband and I used to eat "Lean Pockets" all the time until we got smart and realized how bad they actually are for you. We too have been eating whole foods and rarely have anything from a box or bag either. Thanks again for sharing! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete