Tuesday, May 25, 2010

R3 LM D41.... Coconut Pudding!


Photo courtesy of: karlmacphee.com

I came across this recipe on karlmacphee.com Is is called coconut pudding. It only requires almond flour, coconut milk, egg yolk and maple syrup (or honey or stevia). I was trying to keep the carbs lower so I just used 2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup and a sprinkle of stevia. I also put a little vanilla and cinnamon in mine. It was warm and delicious! Click on this link for the recipe and directions: http://karlmacphee.com/2010/05/22/coconut-pudding/.

My variation was:

56g or 4TBSP almond flour
1 egg yolk
1 can coconut milk
2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
stevia, cinnamon, and vanilla to taste.
* about 8 70% cocao dark choc chips :)

After making this a second time here is what I did:

28g almond flour
1 cup almond milk
1 egg yolk
2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
1 packet stevia, cinnamon, and vanilla
1 tsp arrowroot
7g pecans, 7g coconut flakes, 7g dark choc chips
This is one serving, while the other one was for 2. YUMMY!

Yesterday when I got to work, I was greeted by a policeman! Someone had busted out our front window and stolen all of our product and stevia! So sad! We were able to get more shipped in and are putting things back together. I can't believe what people will do these days! Starting a new business is hard enough without having to deal with things like this. So frustrating!!

3 comments:

  1. JEN - I made your pancakes this morning...they were to die for!!!! Thanks so much for sharing...YUMMO!!! :) Sorry to hear about your product, I am not sure what people are thinking these days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly! I can't believe it! What is HCG becoming, the new oxycontin?? Sheesh! I'm so sorry to hear about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks! What the hell are they gonna use HCG for? They probably don't even know what the hell they stole!

    ReplyDelete