Wednesday, May 5, 2010

R3 LM D21...

Things have stayed the same for the last 2 days which is great! TOM still not here but cramps and other tell tale signs have started to show. I usually gain about +2.8 the day before or the morning of, so we will see if that is the case this time. I am so happy the sun has been out for the past couple days. It really makes a difference in how I feel. I have had 3 days off which has been soooo nice to get stuff done. But, I will be working the next 5 days straight to make up for it :) I would like to share this video with you. It is a doctor giving a conference on Sugar: The Bitter Truth. It is 1.5 hours long, but I was glued to my seat the whole time. It really shows the concepts about how sugar/carbs and not fat are the enemy and if you have children you must watch. The things he demonstrates are mind boggling. Especially when you get to see how the end results of feeding your kids that HFCS laden fast food is an exact duplicate of drinking a beer! Unbelievable. I know its long, but so worth your time. Happy Day to you all! Here was yesterday:


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this Jen- I watched part of it, and have bookmarked it to watch the rest later. Its such good info-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I have seen that clip before and it is fantastic - thanks for sharing it - its Definitely worth the time to watch!!

    ReplyDelete