Sunday, May 9, 2010

R3 LM D25...



I think we can all appreciate that :) I know I said I would try to be good and only have one hour on Saturdays, but it always turns into 1/2 day! I followed my program until 3pm and then went to Cheesecake Factory. Had my usual... so good. Then later I had a bunch of odd and ends treats too. Oh well, I will get it right eventually. Of course, I didn't dare get on the scale today :) I am going to follow my carb rule this week again and weigh in on Saturday morning. It will be interesting to see if I continue to lose now that TOM is leaving or if I will just maintain. Either way is fine with me. I would like to find a level that lets me lose 1/2 to 1 lb a week. Not much but just a little every week that would eventually take me to 140. Yesterday I was 147.8, and I think it would be great to get to 140 slowly by end of summer.

7 comments:

  1. I read that taking an entire day as a free day was a good idea, because not only did it mentally and emotionally free you from the diet, but it also tricks your metabolism. Your body thinks "Goodness, I need to catch up with all this food!" and speeds up, and continues to do so for a few days, no matter what you eat following the free day. Maybe you could play with that a bit and not feel so guilty about your hour stretching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be hard to really stick to an hour of 'free' eating. Especially if you are doing the free eating at a restaurant. They are on their own time table. I like helderheid's idea of the free day, and tricking your metabolism.

    Whatever you decide to do, don't feel guilty about it. You're figuring out what works for YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't do as bad as I thought I would yesterday (my first free day), but I did stretch it the entire day!! :) A little bit here and there throughout the day...still no real sugar though darn it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're only up .2 from it? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen
    Can I borrow that cartoon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phoenix- sure thing. I just got it from the web :)

    ReplyDelete