Friday, May 28, 2010

R3 LM D44......

As of this morning I am same weight as last week: 149.4! So here is what I have found. If I have one free day on Saturday, then I just have to follow my normal eating pattern and I will be back to 149.4 by Thursday. If I have 2 free days on the weekend, then I do a steak day on Monday, then follow the my regular program and am back to 149.4 by Friday. It works like clockwork so far :) So easy and I love my food. I think I will take another round of photos tomorrow morning to compare to the end of my last round. It has been over a month since the last ones and my weight is exactly the same this morning. I know I could lose another 12lbs or so and have toyed around with another round, but the hubby doesn't want me to. He likes curvy girls :) And probably to make my butt get smaller, I would have to look emaciated everywhere else. I am okay for now, and he would always support me no matter what. So I am just going to enjoy life until I really feel the need to do it again :) Here was yesterday:

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! I love that your body is SO PREDICTABLE!!! Thanks for the supportive comments - means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete