Saturday, May 15, 2010

R3 LM D31.... Primal Energy Bars!


I keep finding these great comic strips, so until they run out your stuck with them :) And besides, they make me laugh and remember to not take all this stuff so seriously! Lighten up!

So, I have been staying between 148.8 and 149.6 over the past few days. I was hoping to get back to 147.2 which was my adjusted LIW, but when I started running this week it bumped up slightly. Oh well, I can live with that. This morning I was at 149.4. It was a little mentally stressful while bringing the weight back down from the gain, but if I had not been weighing, by the end of the week it would have been back to normal and I wouldn't have even known! I am going to have my free night tonight, and then my regular program all week. I am really going to try to not weigh until next saturday morning and see if I can end up at 149.4 or lower. I saw on Jens blog that she made the primal energy bars, so I made some and they were great! Of course, mine had coconut, macadamias, and dark choc chips as usual :) Here is the link if you are interested. http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-energy-bar-redux/.

Here was yesterday for those of you who are interested:

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your hard work of getting those lbs off!!! You rock! :) Those primal bars are amazing aren't they...the problem is I have to restrict myself from them, I could eat the whole darn pan! I also added dark chocolate chips to mine! :) Yum! And I love your cartoons, keep em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my hero. :) I agree with Jen, keep the cartoons coming! Oh, and you can buy those steaks at the Harmons right around the corner from your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new layout :-) very scrap bookie ...:-)

    ReplyDelete